Outreach Promise Team Member
Cincinnati Preschool Promise seeks team members to join the Promise Team. The Promise Team focuses on enrolling preschoolers, recruiting community providers, and promoting the early childhood education experience among parents, caregivers, and the community. Dynamic individuals are needed to Cincinnati Preschool Promise brand ambassadors and engage parents, family childcare programs, and child care centers.
- Generate excited about early childhood education and preschool among parents and caregivers through outreach and messaging campaigns
- Communicate to parents the value, accessibility, and affordability of high-quality preschools
- Increase preschool enrollment at Cincinnati Preschool Promise Community Provider sites
- Facilitate submission of enrollment documents and applications for Tuition Assistance
- Provide positive onboarding experience for Community Providers new to the Cincinnati Preschool Promise network
- Reinforce the spirit of partnership and collaboration between CPP and community providers
- Offer Community Providers individualized support to participate in and comply with all CPP policies.
- Exceptional communication and community engagement skills
- English language fluency; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Customer service and sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of early childhood education beneficial
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential inquiries
- Ability to manage customer relations with a high-level of customer service
- Cultural competency and ability to interact with people of all backgrounds
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for the Cincinnati Preschool Promise mission of helping families access high-quality, affordable preschool for their children
START DATE: October 2020
HOURS: 20-30 hours per week, flexible schedule
COMPENSATION: Competitive Salary
To apply: Please send a resume & references to Florence Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categorized in: Uncategorized